1. Blend Group 1 on low speed for 1 minutes. Scrape down.
2. Blend on 2nd speed for 4 minutes.
3. Scrape down.
4. Add Apito Chocolate Emulco and continue mixing on low speed, followed by vegetable oil, mix well.
5. Pour batter into rectangular baking trays which have been lined up with greased proof paper.
6. Spread evenly to cover about 3 cm height.
7. Slice generous amount of riped banana and mix into the batter.
8. Bake at 190°C for approximate 40 minutes.
9. When cool, decorate according to desire with Bakels RTU Chocolate Ganache.
No. 2, Jalan Pendamar 27/90 Seksyen 27, 40400 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan