1. Blend in all ingredients on low speed for 1 minute.Scrape down the mixture.
2. Continue to blend on 2nd speed for another 2 minutes.
3. Pour batter into well greased baking tins.
4. Bake the cake at 195 - 210°C for 15 - 17 minutes depending on how soft or runny the cake center is preferred.
5. Allow to set for about 2 - 3 minutes after baking and serve warm.
Notes: Microwave for 20s at medium heat for reheating purposes.
No. 2, Jalan Pendamar 27/90 Seksyen 27, 40400 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan