Method : Cake base
- Whisk all ingredients A at top speed for 2 minutes.
- Add in ingredient B and continue mixing at low speed until batter is well combined.
- Pour 750gm cake batter into baking tray (recommended size: 14”x14”).
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes and leave it to cool.
Method: Ondeh-ondeh filing
- Bring all ingredients C to boil in a pot.
- Add in ingredient D and mix well. Leave it to cool.
- Spread the filling it onto the cake and roll up the cake.
- Finally spread a layer of cream on the surface of the cake and sprinkle with fresh grated coconut.