1. Whisk Ingredients A on medium speed for 3 minutes, till well combined.
2. Whisk Ingredients B until soft peak.
3. Fold Mixture A into Mixture B. Divide the batter into two parts, first part batter, pour into the lined baking tray 12" x 12", second part batter add a few drops of Bakels Pandan Paste and pour into the second lined baking tray 12" x 12". Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
4. Let it cool and cut into 2 pieces of 6"x6" for both cakes. This recipe can make 2 of 6” x 6” cakes.
5. To make mousse: Whip the whipping cream till soft peak, set aside. Mix well mousse mix and water, then add in coconut milk. Fold in whipping cream. Divide the whipping cream into 4 parts.
No. 2, Jalan Pendamar 27/90 Seksyen 27, 40400 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan