1. Mix Group 1 in mixing bowl and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down the mixture.
3. Then mix for another 2 minutes at 2nd speed.
4. Weigh 120gm batter to well greased baking tins.
5. Bake the cake at 195°C (top) and 185°C (bottom) for 17-18 minutes depending on how soft or runny the cake center is preferred.
6. Allow to set for about 2 – 3 minutes after baking before tipping into individual serving plate. Serve warm.
No. 2, Jalan Pendamar 27/90 Seksyen 27, 40400 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan