1. Whisk Ingredients A on medium speed for 3 minutes, till well combined.
2. Whisk Ingredients B until soft peak.
3. Fold Mixture A into Mixture B. Divide the batter into two parts, first part batter, pour into the
lined baking tray 12" x 12", second part batter add a few drops of Bakels Pandan Paste and pour
into the second lined baking tray 12" x 12". Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
4. Let it cool and cut into 2 pieces of 6"x6" for both cakes. This recipe can make 2 of 6” x 6” cakes.
5. To make mousse: Whip the whipping cream till soft peak, set aside. Mix well mousse mix and
water, then add in coconut milk. Fold in whipping cream. Divide the whipping cream into 4
6. To make Topping: In a saucepan, heat up butter and gula melaka until is melted. Add in the
grated coconut, a few drops of black colouring and mix well. Set aside to let it cool.
7. To assemble: Place one layer of pandan cake, then pour in one part of the mousse mixture. Place
the original cake on top of the mousse layer and pour another part of mousse on top of the
cake. Follow the same process for the second cake. Set the cake in the freezer for at least 2
8. Decorate the cake by putting the coconut mixture on top of the cake.
No. 2, Jalan Pendamar 27/90 Seksyen 27, 40400 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan