1. Mix Group 1 to form a dough and rest for 20 minutes.
2. Roll dough to a rectangular shape.
3. Cover half of the dough with neatly form pastry margarine.
4. Roll out and give one half turn, roll out again and give a second half turn.
5. Rest dough for 20 minutes and give a final half turn.
6. Rest for further 20 minutes before rolling out and cut to size.
7. Roll dough to 3 mm in thickness, cut pastry to 10 × 3 cm, pock hole on pastry and bake at 210°C for 12 minutes.
8. Allow pastry to cool, egg wash and sprinkle desired topping.
9. Bake at 150°C for approximate 60 minutes.
No. 2, Jalan Pendamar 27/90 Seksyen 27, 40400 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan