Method: Cake base
- Whisk all ingredients (A1) at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Add ingredient (A2) at low speed until it’s evenly combined.
- Pour the batter into a 12”྾12” cake mould and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Method: Milk Mousse
- Soak ingredient (B1) for 10 minutes. Heat ingredients (B1) and (B2) until 80°C. Leave mixture to cool.
- Fold in the mixture with ingredients (B3) until even.
Method: Assembling the Cake
- Prepare a Teh Tarik mug or cake mould. Cut the cake and put in the centre of the mug. Then, pour the brown milk mousse to cover the cake.
- Leave cake to set in the chiller for 4 hours.